Thursday, December 13, 2007

Research Journal 7

Because the class ongoes only for a semester, unlike the classes in the high school that continue for the whole year, I found the class somewhat short when compared to the classes back in the high school. I have a this feeling that every year somewhat gradually runs faster than the year before. I can't believe I was away from the home for about six years, not counting the time of vacations when I was back in Korea.

Since this class is the smallest class I have for this fall semester, it didn't take much time to know everyone's name in the class. Frankly, I decided to take this UW 020 class, for this matched my schedule. I was kinda astonished when I had realized that this UW 020 class was basically about the topic of women's autobiography. (I was like... um.... ok)

Without knowing anything about women's autobiography or how to approach the women writers' writings intrinsically made me difficult to evaluate their writings. However, because of this class, I reminded myself of the women's perspective in writings, news, medias, and so on.

Albeit the class was the most difficult class for me of this fall semester, it meant the most among the classes to me, for I had a lot of things to learn to write - much to take with me.

No comments: