Sunday, October 7, 2007

Research Journal 2

I chose the blog, which is mainly about the stories on the writing and family life of Karen Anne Mahoney, an author and a journalist. I chose this blog since I certalinly believe that this blog would promote me to relate it to the topic: Women's autobiography, for Karen herself is an author and a journalist. What I find interesting about it is the fact that she said that she is available for interviews, spiritual life, historical stories, all types of magazine articles, some technical writings, and etc.
Karen Anne Mahoney has been a temporary journalist for the last 17 years. She is a mighty Christian (I am unsure her religion, for she says that she loves God and Christ, but also the Roman Catholic Church) She is strongly rooted from her morality since she said, "Next to my husband and kids, my faith is most important." She likes to take photos in that she relate them with her stories and articles.
Furthermore, I also find not only the blog itself interesting, but the main characer Karen herself. She enjoys gardening, listening to music, watching movies, birdwatching, and etc. Her favorites are somehow similar to those of me, since I also find myself enjoying as I do similar things as her, things that I can do regardless to the rapidity of the time. To make a sentence clear, I enjoy things that I can do in terms of serenity.

1 comment:

caroline said...

Sounds like an interesting blog! At this crazy point in the semester, it's good to remember the things that you can do to achieve peace and serenity.